Steak Seasoned Baked Beans
Coffee and beans might seem like an unlikely pairing, but in this recipe, they come together to create a mouthwatering side dish that will have everyone coming back for more. Hop Barons Steak Seasoning is the star of the show, adding a deep, smoky flavor to the dish. The combination of ketchup, molasses, brown sugar, and apple cider vinegar creates a sweet and tangy sauce that perfectly complements the earthy coffee flavor. The result is a dish that is both comforting and complex. This recipe is easy to prepare and perfect for any occasion, from a backyard BBQ to a cozy dinner at home. Serve these baked beans with some grilled meats or a simple salad for a satisfying and delicious meal.
Yield: 10 servings
|1 lb dried navy beans||1/4 cup apple cider vinegar|
|1 onion, diced||1/4 cup strong brewed coffee|
|1 green bell pepper; diced||1 pouch Hop Barons Steak Seasoning|
|4 cloves garlic; minced||2 tsp salt|
|1 cup ketchup||1 tsp black pepper|
|1/2 cup molasses||6 cups water|
|1/4 cup brown sugar|
1. Rinse the navy beans and soak them in water overnight. Drain the water and rinse the beans again before cooking.
2. Preheat your oven to 325°F (163°C).
3. In a large oven-safe pot or Dutch oven, sauté the onion and green bell pepper over medium heat until they start to soften. Add in the minced garlic and cook for an additional minute.
4. Add the ketchup, molasses, brown sugar, apple cider vinegar, strong brewed coffee, Hop Barons Steak Seasoning, salt, and black pepper to the pot. Stir to combine.
5. Add the soaked navy beans and 6 cups of water to the pot. Stir to combine and bring the mixture to a boil.
6. Once the mixture comes to a boil, cover the pot with a lid and transfer it to the preheated oven.
7. Bake for 3-4 hours or until the beans are tender and the sauce has thickened. Check the pot every hour or so and add more water if needed.
8.Once the beans are done, remove the pot from the oven and let it cool for a few minutes before serving.
Elevate your BBQ game with this delicious BBQ Sauce, infused with the bold and complex flavors of Hop Barons Steak Seasoning. This sweet and tangy sauce is made with a blend of ketchup, brown sugar, apple cider vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and black pepper, and simmered until thick and rich. The addition of Hop Barons Steak Seasoning gives this sauce a unique depth of flavor, with notes of rich coffee and earthy spices. Perfect for slathering on grilled meats, sandwiches, or as a marinade, this BBQ sauce is sure to be a hit at your next outdoor gathering.
Yield: 6 servings
|1 cup ketchup||1/4 cup water|
|1/4 cup brown sugar||Salt and black pepper; to taste|
|1/4 cup apple cider vinegar|
|2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce|
|1 pouch Hop Barons Steak Seasoning|
1. In a medium saucepan, combine ketchup, brown sugar, apple cider vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, Hop Barons Coffee Rub, salt, and black pepper.
2. Stir in water and whisk until fully combined.
3. Bring the sauce to a boil over medium heat, then reduce heat and let simmer for 15-20 minutes, or until the sauce has thickened.
4. Taste and adjust seasoning as needed.
5. Remove from heat and let cool before using as a marinade or BBQ sauce.
6. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to two weeks.
Grilled Beyond Meat Steaks
Embark on a plant-based culinary adventure with the bold flavors of Hop Barons Steak Seasoning paired with Beyond Meat. This recipe for Grilled Beyond Meat Steaks showcases the savory and aromatic notes of the seasoning, creating a satisfying and flavorful dish that's perfect for a meatless grilling experience. With a yield of four servings, it's ideal for a family dinner or a gathering of friends.
|4 Beyond Meat plant-based burger patties||1 teaspoon Dijon mustard|
|1 packet Hop Barons Steak Seasoning||1 teaspoon garlic powder|
|2 tablespoons olive oil||Salt and pepper; to taste|
|2 tablespoons soy sauce||Fresh parsley for garnish (optional)|
|1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar||Lemon wedges for serving|
1. Prepare Beyond Meat Patties: Allow the Beyond Meat patties to thaw if frozen. Pat them dry with a paper towel.
2. Create the Marinade: In a bowl, whisk together Hop Barons Steak Seasoning, olive oil, soy sauce, balsamic vinegar, Dijon mustard, garlic powder, salt, and pepper to form a marinade.
3. Marinate Beyond Meat: Place the Beyond Meat patties in a shallow dish or a resealable plastic bag. Pour the marinade over the patties, ensuring they are well-coated. Marinate for at least 30 minutes to let the flavors infuse.
4. Preheat the Grill: Preheat your grill to medium-high heat.
5. Grill Beyond Meat Steaks: Grill the marinated Beyond Meat patties for 3-4 minutes per side, or until grill marks appear and the patties are heated through.
6. Baste with Marinade (Optional): Optionally, brush the Beyond Meat steaks with any remaining marinade during grilling for an extra burst of flavor.
7. Garnish and Serve: Transfer the grilled Beyond Meat steaks to a serving platter. Garnish with fresh parsley if desired. Serve with lemon wedges on the side.
If you're looking for a way to add some new flavors to your classic meatloaf recipe, try this meatloaf with Hop Barons Steak Seasoning. The seasoning is made with a blend of coffee grounds, brown sugar, and spices, which gives the meatloaf a rich and smoky flavor. The glaze made with ketchup, brown sugar, and apple cider vinegar adds a perfect sweet and tangy finish to the dish. This recipe is easy to make, and it's a great way to switch up your usual dinner routine. Plus, it's a crowd-pleaser that everyone in your family will love.
Yield: 4 servings
|2 lbs ground beef||1 packet Hop Barons Steak Seasoning|
|1 onion, diced||1 tsp salt|
|2 garlic cloves; minced||1/2 tsp black pepper|
|2 eggs||1/4 cup ketchup|
|1/2 cup breadcrumbs||2 tbsp brown sugar|
|1/4 cup milk||1 tbsp apple cider vinegar|
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine the ground beef, onion, garlic, eggs, breadcrumbs, milk, Hop Barons Coffee Rub, salt, and black pepper.
2. Mix everything together until well combined.
3. Transfer the mixture to a greased loaf pan, and press it down to make sure it's evenly distributed.
4. In a small bowl, mix together the ketchup, brown sugar, and apple cider vinegar to make the glaze.
5. Brush the glaze over the top of the meatloaf.
6. Bake in the preheated oven for 60-70 minutes, or until the internal temperature of the meatloaf reaches 160°F.
7. Let the meatloaf cool for 10 minutes before slicing and serving.
Experience the rich and aromatic flavors of Hop Barons Steak Seasoning combined with the plant-based goodness of Beyond Meat in this recipe for Spiced Beyond Meatballs. Perfect for pasta dishes, sandwiches, or appetizers, these meatballs deliver a satisfying and flavorful experience. With a yield of approximately 20 meatballs, this recipe is ideal for sharing with family and friends.
|1 package (16 ounces) Beyond Meat Ground||1/4 cup fresh parsley; finely chopped|
|1 packet Hop Barons Steak Seasoning||1/4 cup plant-based milk (such as almond or soy)|
|1/2 cup breadcrumbs||2 tablespoons olive oil|
|1/4 cup almond flour (or any preferred flour)||Salt and pepper; to taste|
|2 tablespoons tomato paste||Marinara sauce for serving (optional)|
|1/4 cup finely chopped onion||Fresh basil for garnish (optional)|
|2 cloves garlic; minced|
1. Preheat the Oven: Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C).
2. Prepare the Meatball Mixture: In a large mixing bowl, combine Beyond Meat Ground, Hop Barons Steak Seasoning, breadcrumbs, almond flour, tomato paste, chopped onion, minced garlic, chopped parsley, plant-based milk, olive oil, salt, and pepper. Mix until well combined.
3. Form Meatballs: Scoop tablespoon-sized portions of the mixture and roll them into meatballs, placing them on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
4. Bake: Bake the Beyond Meatballs in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes or until they are golden brown and cooked through.
5. Optional Searing (Optional): For an added touch, you can sear the meatballs in a pan with a bit of olive oil for a few minutes to create a crispy exterior.
6. Serve: Serve the Spiced Beyond Meatballs with your favorite marinara sauce, over pasta, in a sub sandwich, or as an appetizer.
7. Garnish (Optional): Garnish with fresh basil for a burst of freshness.
Elevate your roasted mushroom game with this delicious recipe for Roasted Mushrooms. Hop Barons Steak Seasoning adds a unique smoky flavor to the mushrooms that pairs perfectly with the earthy, umami flavor of the mushrooms. The seasoning also adds a slight sweetness, making these mushrooms a delicious and satisfying side dish. Plus, they're easy to make and only require a few ingredients! Simply toss the mushrooms with the Hop Barons Steak Seasoning and some olive oil, roast them in the oven until tender and lightly browned, and serve hot. These Roasted Mushrooms are a great side dish for any meal, and they're sure to impress your guests with their unique and delicious flavor.
Yield: 4 servings
|1 lb mushrooms (such as cremini or shiitake)||1 pouch Hop Barons coffee rub|
|1/2 cup olive oil||Salt and pepper; to taste|
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
2. Clean the mushrooms and cut off the stems. If using larger mushrooms, slice them into bite-sized pieces.
3. In a bowl, mix together the olive oil and Hop Barons Steak Seasoning until well combined.
4. Add the mushrooms to the bowl and toss them with the coffee rub mixture until evenly coated.
5. Place the mushrooms in a single layer on a baking sheet and sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
6. Roast the mushrooms in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes, or until they are tender and lightly browned.
7. Serve the roasted mushrooms hot as a side dish or on top of a salad.