Pork Seasoning Recipes
Savory Pork Medallions
Indulge your taste buds with the robust flavors of Hop Barons Pork Seasoning in this delightful recipe for Savory Pork Medallions. The seasoning blend, with its aromatic notes and carefully crafted spices, enhances the natural goodness of pork, creating a mouthwatering dish that is sure to please. With a yield of four servings, it's perfect for a family dinner or an intimate gathering.
Yield: 4 servings
|1 1/2 lbs pork tenderloin; cut into 1-inch thick medallions||2 tablespoons honey|
|1 packet Hop Barons Pork Seasoning||Salt and pepper; to taste|
|2 tablespoons olive oil||Fresh parsley for garnish (optional)|
|1 tablespoon Dijon mustard|
1. Prepare the Pork: Trim excess fat from the pork tenderloin and cut it into 1-inch thick medallions.
2. Season the Pork: In a bowl, combine the Hop Barons Pork Seasoning with olive oil. Coat each pork medallion with the seasoning mixture, ensuring even coverage.
3. Marinate: Allow the pork to marinate for at least 15-20 minutes to let the flavors meld.
4. Preheat the Oven: Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C).
5. Sear the Pork: Heat a skillet over medium-high heat. Sear the pork medallions for 2-3 minutes on each side until browned.
6. Make the Glaze: In a small bowl, whisk together Dijon mustard and honey to create a glaze.
7. Glaze and Bake: Brush each seared pork medallion with the Dijon-honey glaze. Transfer the skillet to the preheated oven and bake for 15-20 minutes or until the pork reaches an internal temperature of 145°F (63°C).
8. Rest and Garnish: Allow the pork to rest for a few minutes before serving. Garnish with fresh parsley if desired.
9. Serve: Arrange the Hop Barons Savory Pork Medallions on a serving platter. Drizzle any remaining glaze over the top.
Slow Cooker Pulled Pork
Transform your kitchen into a haven of mouthwatering aromas with this easy and flavorful Slow Cooker Pulled Pork recipe. The convenience of the slow cooker allows the pork to become irresistibly tender as it soaks up the robust flavors of Hop Barons Pork Seasoning. With a yield of approximately 8 servings, this recipe is perfect for feeding a crowd or for having delicious leftovers.
|4-5 lbs pork shoulder or pork butt; trimmed of excess fat||1/2 cup apple cider vinegar|
|1 packet Hop Barons Pork Seasoning||1/4 cup brown sugar|
|1 large onion thinly sliced||Salt and pepper; to taste|
|4 cloves garlic; minced||8 hamburger buns or your favorite sandwich rolls|
|1 cup chicken broth||Coleslaw for serving (optional)|
1. Season the Pork: Rub the pork shoulder or pork butt with Hop Barons Pork Seasoning, ensuring it is evenly coated on all sides.
2. Layer in the Slow Cooker: Place the sliced onions and minced garlic in the bottom of the slow cooker. Lay the seasoned pork on top.
3. Prepare the Braising Liquid: In a bowl, whisk together chicken broth, apple cider vinegar, brown sugar, salt, and pepper.
4. Pour Braising Liquid Over Pork: Pour the prepared braising liquid over the pork in the slow cooker.
5. Slow Cook: Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours or until the pork is tender and easily shreds with a fork.
6. Shred the Pork: Once cooked, use two forks to shred the pork directly in the slow cooker, allowing it to absorb the flavorful juices.
7. Serve: Spoon the pulled pork onto hamburger buns or sandwich rolls. Top with coleslaw if desired.
Honey-Glazed Pork Chops
Elevate your pork chop experience with the tantalizing blend of Hop Barons Pork Seasoning in this delightful Honey-Glazed Pork Chops recipe. The unique combination of aromatic spices and a sweet honey glaze creates a symphony of flavors that will leave your taste buds craving more. With a yield of four servings, it's perfect for a family dinner or a cozy gathering.
Yield: 4 servings
|4 bone-in pork chops; about 1 inch thick||2 tablespoons soy sauce|
|1 packet Hop Barons Pork Seasoning||1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar|
|3 tablespoons olive oil||Salt and pepper; to taste|
|1/4 cup honey||Fresh thyme for garnish (optional)|
1. Prepare the Pork Chops: Pat the pork chops dry with paper towels. Season both sides with salt and pepper.
2. Season with Hop Barons: Rub each pork chop generously with Hop Barons Pork Seasoning, ensuring even coverage.
3. Marinate: Allow the seasoned pork chops to marinate for at least 30 minutes to let the flavors meld.
4. Preheat the Grill or Pan: Preheat your grill or a grill pan over medium-high heat.
5. Grill the Pork Chops: Brush the pork chops with olive oil. Grill for 4-5 minutes per side or until the internal temperature reaches 145°F (63°C).
6. Prepare the Honey Glaze: In a small saucepan, combine honey, soy sauce, and apple cider vinegar. Heat over medium heat, stirring until the honey is fully dissolved. Simmer for a few minutes until the glaze thickens slightly.
7. Glaze the Pork Chops: Brush the grilled pork chops generously with the honey glaze during the last few minutes of cooking, allowing the glaze to caramelize.
8. Rest and Garnish: Allow the pork chops to rest for a few minutes before serving. Garnish with fresh thyme if desired.
9. Serve: Arrange the Hop Barons Honey-Glazed Pork Chops on a platter. Drizzle any remaining glaze over the top.
Tangy Potato Salad
This potato salad recipe features Hop Barons Pork Seasoning for a unique and flavorful twist on a classic summer side dish. The creamy mayonnaise and tangy dijon mustard dressing is enhanced with a smoky and spicy kick from the seasoning blend, adding depth and complexity to the dish.
The addition of crunchy celery and red onion provides a nice contrast in texture and flavor to the soft and tender potatoes. This potato salad is easy to make and can be served as a side dish with grilled meats or as a main course on its own. It's also great for picnics and potlucks because it can be made ahead of time and chilled in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
Overall, this potato salad is a crowd-pleaser that is sure to impress your guests with its bold and delicious flavors.
Yield: 8 servings
|2 lbs. baby red potatoes; washed and cubed||1/4 cup dijon mustard|
|1/2 red onion diced||2 tbsp. apple cider vinegar|
|2 celery stalks diced||1 packet Hop Barons Pork Seasoning|
|1/2 cup mayonnaise||Salt and pepper; to taste|
1. In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook the cubed potatoes for about 10-12 minutes or until tender.
2. Drain the potatoes and let them cool to room temperature.
3. In a mixing bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, dijon mustard, apple cider vinegar, and Hop Barons Pork Seasoning until smooth.
4. Add the diced red onion and celery to the bowl and mix well.
5. Add the cooled potatoes to the bowl and gently toss until the vegetables and potatoes are evenly coated with the dressing.
6. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
7. Chill the potato salad in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes before serving to allow the flavors to meld together.
Honey Mustard BBQ Sauce
This delicious and tangy BBQ sauce recipe features Hop Barons Pork Seasoning for a smoky and slightly spicy twist. The combination of ketchup, yellow mustard, and honey provides a balance of sweet and tangy flavors while the Hop Barons Pork Seasoning adds a smoky and slightly spicy kick. This sauce is perfect for marinating chicken or pork before grilling, or for using as a dipping sauce for ribs, brisket, or pulled pork. It can also be used as a condiment for burgers or hot dogs. This recipe makes about 2 cups of sauce and can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
Yield: 6 servings
|1 cup ketchup||1 packet Hop Barons Mustard Pork Seasoning|
|1/2 cup yellow mustard||1/2 tsp. garlic powder|
|1/4 cup apple cider vinegar||Salt and pepper; to taste|
|1/4 cup honey|
1. In a medium saucepan, whisk together the ketchup, yellow mustard, apple cider vinegar, and honey until smooth.
2. Add the Hop Barons Mustard BBQ Rub & Seasoning and garlic powder to the saucepan and stir to combine.
3. Bring the sauce to a simmer over medium heat, stirring frequently.
4. Reduce the heat to low and let the sauce simmer for about 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until it has thickened slightly.
5. Season the sauce with salt and pepper to taste.
6. Let the sauce cool to room temperature before using it as a marinade or dipping sauce for your favorite meats.