Honey Apple Seasoning Recipes
Butternut Squash Soup
This Butternut Squash Soup with Hop Barons Chicken & Veggie Seasoning is a flavorful and comforting dish that combines the natural sweetness of butternut squash with the aromatic and savory notes from the seasoning packet.
|1 medium-sized butternut squash; peeled, seeded, and cubed||4 cups vegetable broth|
|1 onion,; chopped||1 Hop Barons Chicken & Veggie Seasoning Packet|
|2 carrots, peeled and; chopped||2 tablespoons olive oil|
|2 cloves garlic; minced||1 cup coconut milk (optional; for creaminess)|
1. Prepare the Vegetables: Peel, seed, and cube the butternut squash.
Chop the onion and carrots.
Mince the garlic.
2. Sauté Aromatics: In a large pot, heat olive oil over medium heat.
Add chopped onions and carrots. Sauté until the onions are translucent and carrots are slightly tender.
Add minced garlic and sauté for another minute until fragrant.
3. Cook Butternut Squash: Add the cubed butternut squash to the pot.
Pour in the vegetable broth to cover the vegetables.
Bring the mixture to a boil, then reduce heat to simmer. Cook until the butternut squash is fork-tender.
4. Season the Soup: Stir in the Hop Barons Chicken & Veggie Seasoning Packet.
Add brown sugar, lemon zest, black pepper, Himalayan salt, and cayenne pepper.
Adjust the seasoning according to taste.
5. Blend the Soup: Use an immersion blender to puree the soup until smooth. Alternatively, transfer the soup in batches to a blender and blend until smooth.
6. Optional Creaminess: If you prefer a creamier soup, stir in coconut milk. Adjust the consistency according to your preference.
Lemon Pepper Wings
Tangy Lemon Pepper Wings are the perfect finger food for any occasion. Whether it's game day or a backyard barbecue, these wings are sure to be a hit. Coated with Hop Barons Chicken & Veggie Seasoning, they have a crispy, zesty flavor that is sure to please everyone's taste buds.
|2 lbs chicken wings||2 tbsp butter; melted|
|3 tbsp Hop Barons Lemon Pepper Rub & Seasoning||1 tbsp lemon juice|
|4 tbsp olive oil||Salt; to taste|
Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
Rinse and pat dry the chicken wings with paper towels.
In a bowl, mix together Hop Barons Lemon Pepper Rub & Seasoning, olive oil, and salt.
Add the chicken wings to the bowl and coat them with the seasoning mixture.
Place the chicken wings on a baking sheet and bake for 30-35 minutes, flipping them halfway through.
In a separate bowl, mix together melted butter and lemon juice.
Brush the butter mixture onto the wings and bake for an additional 5 minutes.
Serve these Tangy Lemon Pepper Wings as an appetizer or alongside your favorite sides for a complete meal. They're perfect with celery sticks, carrot sticks, and your favorite dipping sauce. The aroma of the lemon pepper seasoning is sure to draw everyone to the table.
Are you looking for a flavorful and easy appetizer that will impress your guests? Look no further than these Lemon Pepper Shishito Peppers. These blistered peppers are easy to make and packed with flavor thanks to Hop Barons Lemon Pepper Rub and Seasoning. The blend of tangy lemon and spicy pepper will tantalize your taste buds and leave you wanting more. Serve them as a snack or appetizer and watch them disappear. With just a few simple ingredients and a little bit of time in the oven, you can create a dish that is sure to impress.
Yield: 4 Servings
|1 pound shishito peppers||3 tbsp Hop Barons Chicken & Veggie Seasoning|
|2 tablespoons olive oil||Salt; to taste|
Preheat your oven to 400°F.
Rinse the shishito peppers and pat them dry with a towel.
In a bowl, toss the shishito peppers with olive oil and Hop Barons Chicken & Veggie Seasoning until they are evenly coated.
Arrange the shishito peppers in a single layer on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
Sprinkle salt over the peppers to taste.
Bake the shishito peppers for 12-15 minutes, or until they are blistered and tender.
Remove from the oven and let cool for a few minutes before serving.
Hop Barons Lemon Pepper Hummus is a healthy and delicious snack or appetizer that will satisfy any craving. The creamy and smooth texture of the hummus is infused with the tangy and zesty flavors of Hop Barons Lemon Pepper Rub & Seasoning. This seasoning adds a unique twist to the classic hummus recipe, making it even more flavorful and nutritious. Made with chickpeas, tahini, garlic, lemon juice, and Hop Barons Lemon Pepper Rub & Seasoning, this hummus is high in protein, fiber, and healthy fats. It's perfect for dipping vegetables, pita chips, or crackers, or as a spread on sandwiches and wraps. Hop Barons Lemon Pepper Hummus is easy to make and can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week.
Yield: 8 Servings
|1 can chickpeas drained and rinsed||2 tablespoons olive oil|
|1/4 cup tahini||1/4 cup Hop Barons Chicken & Veggie Seasoning|
|2 garlic cloves; minced||Salt; to taste|
|2 tablespoons lemon juice||Water (as needed)|
In a food processor, blend the chickpeas, tahini, garlic, lemon juice, and olive oil until smooth.
Add the Hop Barons Chicken & Veggie Seasoning and salt to taste, and blend until well combined.
If the hummus is too thick, add water, one tablespoon at a time, until it reaches the desired consistency.
Transfer the hummus to a serving bowl and drizzle with olive oil and additional Lemon Pepper Rub and Seasoning for garnish (optional).
Serve with pita chips or veggies for dipping.
Maple Seasoning Recipes
Maple Glazed Salmon with Roasted Vegetables
Indulge in the rich, sweet flavors of this Maple Glazed Salmon with Roasted Vegetables. The salmon is coated in a delightful mixture of Hop Barons Maple Seasoning, creating a caramelized maple glaze when baked. Serve over a bed of roasted vegetables for a wholesome and satisfying dish that beautifully combines sweetness with savory goodness.
|4 salmon fillets||1 lb mixed vegetables (carrots; broccoli, Brussels sprouts), chopped|
|3 tbsp olive oil||Salt and pepper; to taste|
|3 tbsp Hop Barons Maple Seasoning|
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
2. Place salmon fillets on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
3. In a small bowl, mix olive oil and Hop Barons Maple Seasoning to create a glaze.
4. Brush the maple glaze over the salmon fillets.
5. Toss the chopped vegetables with olive oil, salt, and pepper.
6. Arrange the vegetables around the salmon on the baking sheet.
7. Roast for 15-20 minutes or until the salmon is cooked through and the vegetables are tender.
8. Serve the maple-glazed salmon over the roasted vegetables.
Maple-Cayenne Grilled Chicken Skewers
Spice up your grilling game with these Maple-Cayenne Grilled Chicken Skewers. The combination of Hop Barons Maple Seasoning and a touch of cayenne pepper brings a perfect balance of sweetness and heat to the grilled chicken. The result is juicy, flavorful skewers that make for a delicious main course or a crowd-pleasing appetizer.
|1 1/2 lbs chicken breast; cut into cubes||1/2 tsp cayenne pepper (adjust to taste)|
|3 tbsp olive oil||Wooden skewers; soaked in water|
|3 tbsp Hop Barons Maple Seasoning|
1. In a bowl, mix olive oil, Hop Barons Maple Seasoning, and cayenne pepper to create a marinade.
2. Coat chicken cubes with the marinade and let it sit for at least 30 minutes.
3. Thread marinated chicken onto skewers.
4. Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
5. Grill chicken skewers for 12-15 minutes, turning occasionally, until fully cooked.
6. Serve the grilled chicken skewers hot.
Maple-Spiced Butternut Squash Soup
Warm up your taste buds with this Maple-Spiced Butternut Squash Soup. The natural sweetness of butternut squash is enhanced by the addition of Hop Barons Maple Seasoning, creating a velvety and comforting soup. The blend of spices adds depth, making this soup a perfect choice for a cozy and flavorful meal, especially on chilly evenings.
|1 large butternut squash; peeled and diced||2 tbsp olive oil|
|1 onion,; chopped||3 tbsp Hop Barons Maple Seasoning|
|2 cloves garlic; minced||Salt and pepper; to taste|
|4 cups vegetable broth||Optional: 1/2 cup heavy cream or coconut milk|
1. In a large pot, heat olive oil over medium heat.
2. Add chopped onion and garlic, sauté until softened.
3. Add diced butternut squash, Hop Barons Maple Seasoning, salt, and pepper. Stir to coat.
4. Pour in vegetable broth and bring to a boil.
5. Reduce heat, cover, and simmer for 20-25 minutes or until squash is tender.
6. Use an immersion blender to puree the soup until smooth.
7. If desired, stir in heavy cream or coconut milk for added creaminess.
8. Adjust seasoning if necessary and serve hot.