Tangy Potato Salad
This potato salad recipe features Hop Barons Pork Seasoning for a unique and flavorful twist on a classic summer side dish. The creamy mayonnaise and tangy dijon mustard dressing is enhanced with a smoky and spicy kick from the seasoning blend, adding depth and complexity to the dish.
The addition of crunchy celery and red onion provides a nice contrast in texture and flavor to the soft and tender potatoes. This potato salad is easy to make and can be served as a side dish with grilled meats or as a main course on its own. It's also great for picnics and potlucks because it can be made ahead of time and chilled in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
Overall, this potato salad is a crowd-pleaser that is sure to impress your guests with its bold and delicious flavors.
Yield: 8 servings
|2 lbs. baby red potatoes; washed and cubed||1/4 cup dijon mustard|
|1/2 red onion diced||2 tbsp. apple cider vinegar|
|2 celery stalks diced||1 packet Hop Barons Pork Seasoning|
|1/2 cup mayonnaise||Salt and pepper; to taste|
1. In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook the cubed potatoes for about 10-12 minutes or until tender.
2. Drain the potatoes and let them cool to room temperature.
3. In a mixing bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, dijon mustard, apple cider vinegar, and Hop Barons Pork Seasoning until smooth.
4. Add the diced red onion and celery to the bowl and mix well.
5. Add the cooled potatoes to the bowl and gently toss until the vegetables and potatoes are evenly coated with the dressing.
6. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
7. Chill the potato salad in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes before serving to allow the flavors to meld together.