Steak Seasoned Meatloaf
If you're looking for a way to add some new flavors to your classic meatloaf recipe, try this meatloaf with Hop Barons Steak Seasoning. The seasoning is made with a blend of coffee grounds, brown sugar, and spices, which gives the meatloaf a rich and smoky flavor. The glaze made with ketchup, brown sugar, and apple cider vinegar adds a perfect sweet and tangy finish to the dish. This recipe is easy to make, and it's a great way to switch up your usual dinner routine. Plus, it's a crowd-pleaser that everyone in your family will love.
Yield: 4 servings
|2 lbs ground beef||1 packet Hop Barons Steak Seasoning|
|1 onion, diced||1 tsp salt|
|2 garlic cloves; minced||1/2 tsp black pepper|
|2 eggs||1/4 cup ketchup|
|1/2 cup breadcrumbs||2 tbsp brown sugar|
|1/4 cup milk||1 tbsp apple cider vinegar|
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine the ground beef, onion, garlic, eggs, breadcrumbs, milk, Hop Barons Coffee Rub, salt, and black pepper.
2. Mix everything together until well combined.
3. Transfer the mixture to a greased loaf pan, and press it down to make sure it's evenly distributed.
4. In a small bowl, mix together the ketchup, brown sugar, and apple cider vinegar to make the glaze.
5. Brush the glaze over the top of the meatloaf.
6. Bake in the preheated oven for 60-70 minutes, or until the internal temperature of the meatloaf reaches 160°F.
7. Let the meatloaf cool for 10 minutes before slicing and serving.