Honey Apple Glazed Chicken Skewers
These Honey Apple Glazed Chicken Skewers are a delightful combination of sweet and savory flavors. The chicken is marinated in a blend of olive oil and Hop Barons Honey Apple Seasoning, creating a caramelized glaze when grilled or baked. Serve these skewers with a side of apple slaw or couscous for a balanced and flavorful meal.
|1 1/2 lbs chicken breast; cut into cubes
|3 tbsp Hop Barons Honey Apple Seasoning
|3 tbsp olive oil
|Wooden skewers; soaked in water
1. In a bowl, mix olive oil and Hop Barons Honey Apple Seasoning to create a marinade.
2. Coat chicken cubes with the marinade and let it sit for at least 30 minutes.
3. Thread marinated chicken onto skewers.
4. Grill or bake until chicken is cooked through and has a caramelized glaze.
5. Serve with a side of apple slaw or couscous.