Pull-Apart Pizza Bread with a Kick
Elevate your pizza night with a kick of heat and a burst of flavor in this Spicy Pull-Apart Pizza Bread featuring Hop Barons Spicy Seasoning. With a dynamic blend of brown sugar, Himalayan salt, paprika, garlic powder, habanero powder, and more, each bite promises an explosion of savory and spicy goodness. This recipe is perfect for those who crave a bold and fiery twist on a classic favorite
|16 ounces favorite premade pizza dough
|1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
|1/4 cup unsalted butter; melted
|1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 packet (1.5 ounces) Hop Barons Spicy Seasoning
|1/2 cup pizza sauce; for dipping
1 cup pepperoni slices
- Preheat your oven to 350
- Roll out the pizza dough on a floured surface into a rectangle 1" thick
- In a small bowl, mix the melted butter and the entire packet of Hop Barons Spicy Seasoning. Adjust the quantity of the seasoning to your spice preference.
- Cut up the pizza dough into 1" cubes and add an even layer to a greased bundt pan, do not pack
- Brush the spicy butter mixture over the dough, ensuring an even coating
- Sprinkle the shredded mozzarella cheese and pepperoni evenly over the spiced dough
- Optionally, add a layer of grated Parmesan cheese on top of the mozzarella for extra flavor
- Repeat until all dough is gone
- Cover bundt pan with aluminum foil and bake for 30 minutes
- Remove the foil and back for an additional 30 minutes until golden brown
- Allow to cool for 5-10 minutes and then turn onto a serving dish and gently turn over again so cheesy pepperoni topping is showing
- While the bread is baking, heat the pizza sauce.
Serve the spicy pull-apart pizza bread warm, with a side of heated pizza sauce for dipping.