Bad A** Deviled Eggs
Appetizer, Brunch, Breakfast, Holiday
You never knew you have never had deviled eggs like this before, we promise. These eggs have just the right amount of heat, but if you want a little less heat, substitute in Hop Barons Bad A** BBQ Rub.
- 6 hard-boiled eggs
- 3T mayo
- 1t yellow mustard
- 1t apple cider
- 1T Hop Barons Spicy Bad A** BBQ Rub
- Peel and halve hard-boiled eggs
- Scope out yolk into a bowl
- Mash yolk with a fork and add mayo, mustard, apple cider and Hop Barons Spicy Bad A** BBQ Rub
- Mash with fork until blended and all lumps are gone
- Add mixture to plastic bag and cut tip to create a piping bag and pipe mixture into each half of the egg
- Garnish with Hop Barons Spicy Bad A** BBQ Rub
- Serve and enjoy!